The course language is German.
Students who attend this course should be aware that the news section and information about organisational issues are provided on the german version of this site only.
Content of the lecture
- Basics (SVD, norms, system representations)
- Control design in the frequency domain
- Expressing control tasks as H2 and H∞ optimization problems
- Design of H2 and H∞ optimal controllers
- Robust Control
- Uncertainity representations (Additive und multiplicative uncertainities, multi model representations)
- Analysis of robustness (Small-Gain-theorem, µ-analysis)
- Robust control design in the frequency domain
- Robust control design by region-based pole placement